Mother’s Day is literally right around the corner. And if you haven’t gotten anything for your mom, you better get on it. She raised you, loved you, and probably put up with more of your bs than she should have, so she deserves something nice for at least one day a year, ha. Luckily for me and my sisters, our mom just tells us exactly what she wants for Mother’s Day, her birthday, Christmas, etc. so there’s no guessing what to get. But for others, it might take a little thought. So I’ve made this list to at least semi help you out. But again, it’s Wednesday and Mother’s Day is Sunday soooo….
- I don’t know what to call this but it’s like a print with the days her children/child was born. It’s pretty cool. I got this for my Mom a few years ago and she still has it hanging up. I got mine from this Etsy shop.
- A hand painted watercolor print. I’ve been seeing these around and they really are beautiful. And I don’t think it would take much to make one. You can have someone do it for you or attempt it yourself. Kind of like this one. Just put a nice or funny quote about moms in the middle and boom, personalized print. Oh, don’t forget the frame.
- A spa weekend. I’m pretty sure this is self explanatory. Who wouldn’t want a spa weekend? Hell, I’d take a spa hour. But also I’m not a human mom, just a fur mom.
- Engraved jewelry. Like ones from this Etsy shop. That Etsy shop will even engrave custom hand writing on to a necklace. Adorable.
- A Kindnotes Jar. I’d never heard of these until recently but how cute of an idea. Like if she needs a reminder of how much you love her when you’re literally driving her to insanity, she can just whip one of these cute little notes out and instantly be calm, lol.
- Matching Mother/Daughter bracelets. Or Mother/Son bracelets. I don’t discriminate. Kind of like this one from this Etsy shop. So sweet if you both wear jewelry.
- A homemade picture frame/sign. Just search mom/mother picture frame on Pinterest and you’ll have so many ideas your head will explode. I’m not crafty so I would probably just buy one.
- Just spending time together. This one is free, unless you go out to eat or something, but just spending quality time with her will for sure make her happy. I guarantee it.
- If you have grandchildren you LITERALLY have endless gift ideas. Put their picture with her on something. Put their footprint on something. Stamp something with their hand. It’s not that hard to figure out. Again, Pinterest is your friend. Or just have her watch them for a day. That can be her present, lolol.
- For the hip mom among us, matching tattoos. If I could get my Mom to get a matching tattoo I would. But I can’t.
- Leave.Her.Alone. hahahaha most moms probably just want to spend time alone. So give it to her.
That’s all. I’ve done the thinking part for you. All you have to do is add something to your cart, plug in that credit card information, and away you go.
Also, I don’t get anything from any of the links I’ve added. I’m not sponsored by anyone in anyway. I wish though. 🙂