Back in 2019, I wrote a blog post titled “All of the Apps I’m Currently Obsessed With“. I figured over 4 years later, it might be time to update that list. Which is why I named this blog post the exact same name as the last time I wrote about all of the apps I’m currently obsessed with. Original, I know.
You don’t need me to tell you that apps on our phones/tablets/computers are an integral part of our lives. But you do need me to tell you what apps I am always using. Because otherwise, how would you know? You’re welcome.
So, without further ado…
- This one clearly hasn’t changed. I check it multiple times a day. It might have done me wrong, so, so wrong, during the Taylor Swift concert in Nashville (it told me it was only going to rain at 6pm) but I’m still loyal to AccuWeather.
2. Chatbooks: You get to add 30 photos a month to the book and it’s printed as a hardback and sent straight to your door. I’ve been doing it for almost 2 years and it’s fun to have those memories to look back on!
3. Spotify. Clearly. I was actually an Apple Music/Podcast stan for the longest time but I got so much FOMO from everyone’s fun Wrapped that I switched last year. Be a follower, not a leader.
4. Doordash. Duh.
5. The Alive App. These workouts by Whitney Simmons are freaking killer. And the entire app is so helpful by showing exactly how to do a move, counting down your rest timer, showing when you should have rest days, etc. 10/10 recommend.
6. The Bible App. I still very much enjoy getting a different bible verse every day!
7. I would be lying if I said I use the Sleep Calculator App every night. But I do try. And I do find it helpful when I do use it.
8. PictureThis. Since moving into my house, I have discovered that a majority of the plants around here are toxic to cats. So I downloaded this app which tells me SO much about each plant in my yard. I also signed up for the free trial. Then forgot I signed up for the free trial. Then got charged $30 because I forgot I signed up for the free trial. 🙂
9. Every single app in my camera folder. If you have questions about any of them, just let me know!
Andddd that’s about it for all of the apps I’m currently obsessed with. Of course, I’m still using all of the social media apps. #SocialMediaManagerProps, ya know? TikTok is my favorite and then IG. I could go without FB or Snapchat. I do go without Twitter. And have for a couple years now. If you made it through this entire list, let me know your go-to apps in the comments below!