The other day on IG, I asked you guys to send me some questions to answer here. Not gonna lie, part of it was because I was just lazy and couldn’t think of a new blog post topic. But part of it was because it always looks so fun when other people do a blog Q&A so I thought, hell why not.
Let’s just dive right on in, shall we?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
– That’s easy. Straight Out of Compton. I don’t know why. I just love it. Following that one is Halloween (the OG or the newest ones) and the newest IT movies.
- What are some of the things guys do on dating apps that are completely off-putting to girls?
– There are SO MANY THINGS. Lol. Kidding, kind of. But putting pics up with girls in them, especially without clarifying if it’s their sister or something, is super not good. Throwing up pictures from 2008, also a bad idea. And just like don’t be douchy. It’s not that hard.
- What is your favorite drink?
– H2O most of the time. Alcohol wise, it’s a gin and tonic or a malibu and lemonade.
- What song are you obsessed with right now?
– Halsey just came out with a new album so I’m obsessed with the whole thing but mainly “You Should Be Sad”.
- What’s your fave food?
– Sushi. All day. Every day.
- How many tattoos/piercings do you actually have?
– I have 12 tattoos and 11 piercings!
- Is Annie your favorite ever?
– Yeah, pretty much, lol
- Are you dating anyone?
– HA! If you paid attention to anything I post at all you would know that I am completely so so single.
- What’s your favorite TV show?
– Of all time? One Tree Hill. Currently? The Circle on Netflix.
- Can you cook?
– Ehhh. Hello Fresh (click that to get $40 off your first box!) helps with that majorly.
- What did you go to school for?
– I majored in Mass Communication with a focus in Corporate Communications.
- Do you do anything besides hanging out with Annie?
– I work, lol. Go to the gym. I go to the movies/out to eat with friends. However, I do enjoy spending time with her. Especially being outdoors and going on adventures with her.
- Did you always want to go into social media?
– Growing up I wanted to be a vet. Then I wanted to join the FBI. Then I wanted to join the Navy and then the FBI after the Navy. And for a second I wanted to be a news broadcaster.
- What’s your favorite place to visit?
– Colorado. Without a doubt my favorite place on this planet.
And that’s that. Thanks for tuning into Becca talks all about herself aka, a little blog Q&A. If you wanna drop one random, fun-fact about yourself down in the comments, I wouldn’t be opposed!
Please follow and like us: