Let’s be honest, we all have a list of places we would LOVE to go someday. Those lists usually contain some attainable places, and then maybe some places that if we won the lottery, it’d be the first place we went. My top ten travel destinations list includes both, too. There are places here in the U.S. I would love to travel to that I will (someday) get around to. There are also places on my list that requires traveling to other countries. And considering I don’t have a passport, they aren’t looking good for me right now. Oops. So I’ll start off with the ones in the U.S. and then I’ll move onto the ones outside of the country.
1. Wyoming. I mean, just look at that picture. And there are tons and tons of pictures out there that also show off how beautiful that state is. I have got to get there someday.
2. North Carolina. I have wanted to get out to NC ever since I became the biggest One Tree Hill fan. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it out there before they got rid of the different sets. But, there are still gorgeous views like this and beaches and mountains to see. So, I say let’s go.
3. Utah. I mean. Just look at that. Ugh, why does IL have to be so flat, haha.
4. Washington state. If you haven’t been able to tell by now, I just want to visit all the beautiful states that have things to do outdoors with incredible views.
5. Anywhere on the east coast in the fall. They have the BEST views in the fall. I think everyone should experience them. Including myself.
6. Thailand. A friend of mine taught over in Thailand and her experience and the stories she tells just make me want to hop on a plane and go now.
7. Greece. The culture. The views. The people. Just everything about Greece makes me want to go live there, really.
8. Since I’ve been little, the main place I have wanted to visit is the Great Barrier Reef. I have always wanted to go scuba diving there. It’s about the tippy top of my list of places I want to visit.
9. Italy. I already love their food. And the pictures from Italy make it seem like it’s a beautiful place to visit. I feel like I would fit in pretty well.
10. Spain. The views. The history. The people. Just everything about it. Why wouldn’t you want to go?
And that is that on the list of my top 10 travel destinations. Maybe one day I will be able to come back here and write about all of my experiences in each place. How f’n cool would that be?
Have you ever been to one of these places? I want to hear ALL of your stories. Or if you haven’t been, where is one place you really want to go to? Life is too short to sit around and wish we were going places. Instead, let’s go.
One thought on “My Top Ten Travel Destinations”
The world is such a big place with so many great places to explore! You’ve got quite a few nice ones on your list here 😉