It’s that time of year my friends. And it has brought me out of hiding on this here blog. Prime Day is probably one of the most looked-forward-to days of the year. It might even be bigger than Black Friday. Actually, Black Friday is pretty non-existent in my mind now, so Prime Day is bigger than that.
I purchase from Amazon pretty frequently. Please do not come for me, it is a habit I am trying to break. But, for the sake of today and tomorrow, I’m not breaking it. I have compiled a list of some things I think you should buy during Prime Day. I’m also linking my Amazon Store Front so you can see everything I ever buy on Amazon and buy it for yourself. You’re welcome. P.S. this is not sponsored by anyone or any company or anything. These are just my opinions for fun.
Without anymore jabbering, here are the deals I believe you should take advantage of today:
3. Venture Pal Large 64 oz/128 oz(When Full) Motivational BPA Free Leakproof Water Bottle with Straw & Time Marker
4. Bonsenkitchen Handheld Milk Frother
5. Keurig K-Slim Black Single Serve Coffee Maker with Keurig 3-Month Brewer Care Kit
8. Echo Dot (4th Gen) | Charcoal with Sengled Bluetooth Color bulb
9. THISWORX Car Vacuum Cleaner
Again, here is my Amazon Store Front so you can shop all the things. My Store Front includes things that have Prime Day Deals attached to them and some that don’t. I wish everything I have recently bought had a Prime Day Deal. Have you been shopping Amazon Prime Day? What have you scored so far? What are you looking forward to grabbing? Let me know!